CORIMA'S MUSIC IN YOUR LIFE » When I discoverd Corima

• Jean-Sébastien Venne
    Jean-Sébastien Venne Montréal
    I don't remember exactly how I first heard about Corima, probably on the Magma Zeuhl facebook group, someone mentioning "Mesoamerican Zeuhl", similar to Koenjihyakkei. What came next, I remember very clearly. I searched for Corima on Youtube, and found a maker of bicycle wheels, I searched for "Corima music" instead, and first result on top was a picture that was obviously Mesoamerican inspired. That was "Corima ► Quetzalcoatl (Complete Suite) 2012 [HQ Audio]". I listened to it, no more than two times, and I knew I wanted more, much more, right now. Soon after, I found Corima's bandamp page, and I immidiately sent them fifty dollars for both albums. Such immediate infatuation can often become very shallow, very quickly, I know, but it wasn't the case. I discovered Corima one year ago, and I still enjoy Quetzalcoaltl and Amaterasu to this day, almost daily... I just can't get tired of this music... Just like it was when I discovered Magma in 2004 with the album K.A. Very nice and refreshing to see such talented youth in the Zeuhl genre. I was worried that Corima was over, with such long absence of news and updates. Now I am so excited... Can't wait for your next album! Zeuhl Ẁortz!

I don't remember exactly how I first heard about Corima, probably on the Magma Zeuhl facebook group, someone mentioning "Mesoamerican Zeuhl", similar to Koenjihyakkei.

What came next, I remember very clearly. I searched for Corima on Youtube, and found a maker of bicycle wheels, I searched for "Corima music" instead, and first result on top was a picture that was obviously Mesoamerican inspired. That was "Corima ► Quetzalcoatl (Complete Suite) 2012 [HQ Audio]".

I listened to it, no more than two times, and I knew I wanted more, much more, right now. Soon after, I found Corima's bandamp page, and I immidiately sent them fifty dollars for both albums.
    Such immediate infatuation can often become very shallow, very quickly, I know, but it wasn't the case.

I discovered Corima one year ago, and I still enjoy Quetzalcoaltl and Amaterasu to this day, almost daily... I just can't get tired of this music... Just like it was when I discovered Magma in 2004 with the album K.A. Very nice and refreshing to see such talented youth in the Zeuhl genre.
    I was worried that Corima was over, with such long absence of news and updates. Now I am so excited... Can't wait for your next album!
    Zeuhl Ẁortz!

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post